http://financialaidtoolkit.ed.gov/tk/searchFinancial Aid Information
It is time for you and your senior student to think about financial aid for college.
To receive federal financial Aid, you must:
- Have a high school diploma
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a social security number
- Be registered with the Selective Service (men only)
- Be enrolled or accepted in an eligible program of study
- Complete FAFSA Application
FAFSA help is always available at Portville Central School. Call 716-933-6760 for an appointment.
SUNY is offering Financial Aid Days to assist prospective students and their families in applying for financial aid and completing the FAFSA. These workshops are offered free of charge and are available at 46 locations throughout New York State. Visit www.suny.edu/studentevents to see a list of participating campuses. Students and families are encouraged to pre-register by going online at www.suny.edu/studentevents or by calling the SUNY Recruitment Response Center at 1.800.342.3811.
Penn York College Night TBD, at the Richter Center, St. Bonaventure University from 6:00-8:00 PM.